Ph.D. Assistantship in Rhetoric and Technical Communication for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
Michigan Technological University
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
About the Award
Position available with Rhetoric and Technical Communication Ph.D. Program in the Humanities Department, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, Michigan. Begins Fall Semester 2014.
- Doctoral program requirements.
- Assists Director of Peace Corps programs 20 hours a week in management of and recruitment for University’s Peace Corps Master’s International program.
Tuition and stipend provided. For stipend levels, visit http://www.mtu.edu/gradschool/admissions/financial/assistantships/stipends/.
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer status.
- B.A./B.S. in any discipline within the humanities.
Tuition and stipend.
For more information and to apply, contact Dr. Craig Waddell at firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 906.487.3261.
The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services offers a wide range of career and transition support services for returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs):
Check out our full Calendar of Career Events
Watch recorded webinars about various career transition topics
Update Your Records
Share your current contact information so we know where to reach you
Third Goal Resources
Request resources for your Third Goal activities