Peace Corps Response Hot Jobs: 3 - 12 Months Can Make a Lifetime of Difference
Peace Corps Response (PCR)
- Peace Corps Response Volunteers (PCRV) will be placed in short-term assignments in various programs around the world.
Duties will vary from position to position.
Qualifications will vary from position to position.
Full-time; Temporary; Internationally based
Peace Corps Response recruits U.S. citizens with at least 10 years of professional experience as well as returned Peace Corps Volunteers for short-term, high-impact assignments. These positions are streamlined and designed for Volunteers to hit the ground running. Please click on each corresponding hyperlink for more details about specific job duties and qualifications.
- Educational butterfly farm management specialist (El Salvador)
- TEFL teacher trainer (El Salvador)
- Sex education curriculum and training specialist, special ed. (Jordan)
- M&E technical assistants (Guatemala)
- Education accreditation & standards specialist (Lesotho)
Rainwater collection water systems engineer (Mexico)
To learn more about Peace Corps Response or to view other open opportunities, please visit www.peacecorps.gov/response