Peace Corps Response Hot Jobs: 3 - 12 Months Can Make a Lifetime of Difference
Peace Corps Response (PCR)
- Peace Corps Response Volunteers (PCRV) will be placed in short-term assignments in various programs around the world.
Duties will vary from position to position.
Qualifications will vary from position to position.
Full-time; Temporary; Internationally based
Peace Corps Response recruits U.S. citizens with at least 10 years of professional experience as well as returned Peace Corps Volunteers for short-term, high-impact assignments. These positions are streamlined and designed for Volunteers to hit the ground running. Please click on each corresponding hyperlink for more details about specific job duties and qualifications.
- An Agribusiness Specialist, fluent in Spanish and experienced in product development (Guatemala)
- A Marketing and Communications Coordinator, fluent in Spanish and experienced in the development of marketing strategies (Guatemala)
- An Agriculture Data Analyst, with at least 5 years work experience in agricultural land use surveys, data collection and analysis for such surveys (Miconesia)
- A Recycling Program Coordinator, fluent in both written and oral Spanish (Panama)
- An Ecotourism Development Specialist, with a Masters degree on eco-tourism related field (Philippines)
To learn more about Peace Corps Response or to view other open opportunities, please visit www.peacecorps.gov/response.