Business Development Associate for U.S. Market - (Ref-130903)
March 31, 2014
- Bucharest, Romania.
- Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
- Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 130903.
Duration of the Internship:
- Starting date: ASAP.
- Duration: Three-six months.
- Performance-related bonus (10% on each sales).
- Medical insurance.
- Phone + Laptop.
We are a Bucharest based company, founded in 2001. We offer full outsourcing of IT services and integrated solutions to our clients. Our company is leader on the Romanian market with more than 10 years of expertise, 120 full-time collaborators and over 200 Microsoft, HP, Fortinet, and Cisco certifications. Our key values are: integrity, service before self, excellence.
We recently developed a new product that is designed by IT experts for IT experts. It’s composed of a powerful set of tools that aims to improve daily IT support activities and IT delivery in general. This new tool is also set to help clients companies to manage the flows generated by mobile applications they use for B2C purposes. Now that we are well established in Romania, our long term objective is to increase our market share in the US.
With that in mind, we are looking for an American intern to join our young and enthusiastic team in Bucharest. You will be in charge of developing and implementing our Business Development and Marketing strategy for this new market. You will be entrusted with responsibilities and have the chance to enjoy a great work environment.
- Establishes marketing and sales strategies for the U.S., along with senior management.
- Prospects for business opportunities, potential partnerships, in U.S. market.
- Establishes and prospects a list of leads in the U.S.
- Cold-calls potential clients and convinces them to test our solution.
- Gives support during the testing period.
- Follows-up to convert them into clients.
- Participates to the creation and implementation of our International sales team.
- Defines and implements our global content marketing/inbound marketing strategy and brand
- Identity for the U.S.
- Researches, writes, and edits web content from scratch for our blog/website.
- Performs special tasks and assignments.
Required profile and skills:
- Student or graduate in Marketing/Business.
- American native speaker (Knowledge of the U.S. market is key).
- Ability to write compelling titles and content for Marketing.
- Great skills for sales.
- Telesales/telemarketing knowledge would be a plus.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Analytical mindset, reliability and sense of responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and strong team player.
Full-time; Internationally based
$ 500/month ($250 salary +$250 accommodation included in Bucharest).
For more information and to apply, visit www.planetexpat.org with the reference 130903.