Staff Accountant, Payroll
Crown Agents USA
March 17, 2014
Washington, District of Columbia
The Staff Accountant, Payroll is responsible for processing monthly payroll for domestic staff utilizing ADP software.
- Processes and records domestic monthly payroll utilizing ADP software.
- Records wires for third-country national and consultant payroll.
- Processes and reviews Employee Action Forms submitted by HR for new employees, personal deduction changes, payroll advances and disability insurance payroll related matters.
- Liaises to HR Department regarding payroll related issues.
- Resolves employee payroll related inquiries.
- Sets-up new employees in Deltek Employee Master File.
- Assists with ADP Software Maintenance.
- Assists with Payroll software upgrades.
- Maintains employees PTO balances in Deltek T&E.
- Prepares quarterly 941 reconciliations.
- Prepares annual 940 reconciliations.
- Reviews and distributes W-2’s.
General Ledger and Timekeeping Account Analysis/Reconciliation
- Processes time recording in Deltek T&E and labor distribution in Deltek GCS
- Reconciles ADP payroll registers to Deltek labor reports
- Prepares and processes labor corrections
- Reconciles payroll related balance sheet accounts monthly
- Cross trains in other areas of the finance department as needed.
- As assigned, other accounting duties may be required.
- Associates Degree in Accounting; Eight or more years of related payroll experience in lieu of degree considered.
- Certified payroll professional (CPP) designation preferred.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Legal ability to work in the United States required.
- Minimum five years of experience processing ADP payroll.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Deltek GCS software preferred.
- Prior history processing payroll for a US government contractor helpful.
- Knowledge of general accounting including prior, demonstrated work history assisting with accounting duties in addition to payroll expertise.
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Include your name, along with the title of the position in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.