Food Security Specialists
Crown Agents USA
December 26, 2013
CA-USA is seeking Food Security Specialists with additional experience in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Agriculture / Ag Productivity
- Agricultural, Trade and Rural Finance
- Market Linkages (including International)/ Market Analysis
- Rural Development and Livelihoods
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- ICT/Mobile Tech
- Private Sector & SME Development
- Producer Organizations
- Investment Funds/Venture Capital for Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Social Investment Funding
- Staple Foods/Staple Crops
- Dairy & Livestock
- Institutional capacity building/training
- Environment & Climate Change;
- International Standards; Food Safety (i.e. SPS Consultants)
- Master’s degree in economics, agriculture economics, agronomy, or a related field required.
- Minimum of five years' experience in agricultural economics and/or markets and trade with direct application in food security, food security information systems, and early warning.
- Demonstrated experience working with international development organizations and public and private stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise in communications, writing, interpersonal skills and public speaking.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing regional markets.
- Proven track record of producing performance management tools, including monitoring.
Advanced Degree Required; Full-time
For more information and to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line.
Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company.
No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA and local labor law as applicable. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department at ADArequests@crownagents.com. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.