U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region
If you would like to be added to the FWS Mountain-Prairie Region list of vacancies sent out weekly, send Vincent Meyer the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
Contact Vincent Meyer if you want to unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- Supervisory Park Ranger - Perm/Full time - GS-0025-13 - Lakewood, CO (RF-14-003)
- Biological Science Tech (Wildlife) - Term/Full-time - GS-0404-07 - Buckley AFB, CO (FR-14-001)
- Accountant - Perm/Full-time - GS-0510-7/9/11/12 - Lakewood, CO (R9-F-13-002)
- Student Trainee Administrative Assistant - Perm/Part-time - GS-0399-03 - Manhattan, KS (ES-14001)
- Biological Science Technician - Term/Seasonal - GS-0404-5/6/7 - Pierre, SD (FR-13-013)
- Fish Biologist - Perm/Full-time - GS-0482-07/09/11 - Grand Junction, CO (FR-13-014)
- Fish and Wildlife Biologist - Perm/Full-time - GS-0401-9/11 - Grand Island, NE (MBSP-14-001)
- Hydrologist/Civil Engineer - Perm/Full-time - GS-1315/0810-9/11/12 - Lakewood, CO (BA-13-011)
- If interested in applying for any of our vacancies, please contact Vincent Meyer directly for information about the qualification and education requirements.
- Resumes and supporting documentation will be reviewed for qualifications and forwarded to the selecting official for consideration if qualified for the position.
NCE; Part-time; Full-time; Temporary
For more information and to apply, email Vincent Meyer, Program Analyst - Diversity Employment at Vincent_meyer@fws.gov; phone: 303.236.4589.
RPCVs need to submit the following information to Vincent Meyer in order to be considered:
- RPCV Letter
- USAJobs.gov formatted resume