Chief of Party
Crown Agents USA
December 31, 2013
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
- Serves as the main point of contact between USAID and Crown Agents USA.
- Ensures effective and efficient performance contract implementation, overseeing all quality control, reporting, and staff management.
- Interacts professionally with senior Mission and government officials.
- A graduate degree in management or international development; technical expertise in health, democracy & governance, education, economic growth, agriculture, or natural resources is preferred.
- At least 10 years' experience in International Development, including experience in the design, management, and evaluation of multi-million dollar development projects.
- Experience working with USAID projects strongly preferred.
- At least five years' experience as a Chief of Party or Director-level role in the field, demonstrating professional interaction with senior U.S. and foreign government officials.
- Prior experience in supervising both junior and senior-level expatriate and local staff.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Kiswahili is preferred.
Advanced Degree Required; Full-time; Internationally based
For more information and to apply, email your CV to email@example.com. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line.
Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company.
No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA and local labor law as applicable. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.