RPCVs receive one year of noncompetitive eligibility (NCE) hiring status upon successful completion of Peace Corps service. This eligibility enables U.S. federal government agencies to more easily hire RPCVs who meet the minimum qualifications of a given position. The resources below are provided to help RPCVs better understand and take advantage of this valuable benefit.
- NCE FAQs
- Explore these questions and answers for an in-depth look at NCE.
- NCE gives you an essential advantage for federal jobs.
- View dozens of NCE openings posted by federal agencies on our jobs board.
- If you have NCE, attach this letter to your federal application to explain your special status to federal employers.
- Apply once for multiple Peace Corps jobs.
Last updated Dec 03 2015