We're in the process of extending offers to RPCVs that we met through the Peace Corps career fair and through our job posting on the Peace Corps website. It was very difficult to narrow down the field because everyone was so strong!
Department of State
The Peace Corps offers employers free access to a highly skilled, diverse, and continually renewed network of job-seeking returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs).
Peace Corps service equips Volunteers with skills in problem solving, global awareness, cross-cultural communication, and adaptability. Gain access to this pool of extremely competitive candidates through our free tools:
- Post job openings for free on the RPCV Career Link jobs board. Each year, thousands of jobs are posted on RPCV Career Link by employers looking for skilled, resourceful, and adaptable candidates.
Register at no cost to exhibit at any of the RPCV Career Fairs that the Peace Corps organizes in Washington, D.C. and around the country each year. Contact us to subscribe to our RPCV employer emails and we’ll notify you when we’re accepting employer registrations for upcoming RPCV Career Fairs.
Upcoming RPCV Career Fairs are listed below.
Washington, D.C. National RPCV Career Fair - Thursday, September 25
Due to space limitations, registration for the September Career Fair is now CLOSED.
- New York City Regional RPCV Career Fair – Thursday, October 23
- Washington, D.C. National RPCV Career Fair - Thursday, September 25
Information for Federal Hiring Mangers
- Federal hiring managers can benefit from the special noncompetitive eligibility hiring status that RPCVs are granted for one year after completing their Peace Corps service. Review this NCE Informational Booklet for Employers and learn how to take advantage of this special hiring status to expedite your hiring processes and tap into the skilled RPCV network. Please review this document for a quick overview of the benefits and process for hiring using NCE.
Information Sessions with RPCVs
- Contact Peace Corps if you’d like to organize an online or in-person event to recruit RPCVs to join your organization. Preference will be given to organizations that are promoting positions that are full-time, permanent, and salaried, and who are working in fields of broad interest to returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
Last updated Jun 23 2014