RPCV Career Link is a free opportunity posting service provided by the Peace Corps Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services. Positions posted on this site are viewable by the public; however, the Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services markets RPCV Career Link exclusively to current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers and current Peace Corps Staff.
The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services may occasionally use contact information submitted through this application to identify employers interested in participating in agency-sponsored career events, but contact information submitted by employers will not be published online.
The Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services may, with or without notice, remove a listing from RPCV Career Link if it is determined to be in violation of any of the posted guidelines or any federal laws.
- RPCV Career Link may not be used to sell anything or promote services that charge fees, including employment placement or job-finding services.
- Posts must be free of defamatory, offensive, illegal, or derogatory content.
- Employers and posts may not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
- Job postings that are of a politically partisan nature are prohibited.
- All postings must include application instructions.
- All postings must be submitted by the hiring organization.
- Personal services and/or self-employment opportunities are not allowed. Education announcements are permitted only for opportunities from colleges and universities that provide financial assistance specifically for RPCVs or for which RPCVs would be uniquely qualified.
Last updated Dec 03 2015