Investor Relations Intern
August 18, 2014
Washington, District of Columbia
Oikocredit USA seeks a candidate with strong analytical and data management skills to fill Investor Relations Internship. This candidate will be mentored by an experienced staff and receive training in Excel, Salesforce CRM, and socially responsible investing. This candidate will work with Oikocredit USA’s staff to collaborate and contribute to an ongoing creative process, provide feedback, and contribute to the development of new strategies and materials.
The Investor Relations Intern will work directly with Oikocredit USA’s Office Manager and other members of our sales team to analyze financial inflow data, manage customer relationship data, and provide support to our investor relations and direct communications.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Works with staff to respond to investors in Oikocredit's fund (answering phones, responding to investor questions, writing response letters, etc.).
- Creates investor information packets.
- Assists staff in processing incoming investments and manage data quality.
- Updates prospects and contacts in CRM Database.
- Updates investor collateral as needed.
- Strong analytical and data management skills, especially in Excel.
- Attention to detail necessary.
- Experience in client relations preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with the social investment industry a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
- Computer literacy necessary, skills/experience preferred: Excel, Salesforce, Access, or other database management.
For more information and to apply, email your cover letter and resume to Oikocredit USA at email@example.com with the Subject line: "Investor Relations Intern."
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, and only applications submitted by email will be considered. In your cover letter, be sure to tell us why you're interested in the position and what qualifies you for the position.