Conact Representative (SR)
U.S. Social Security Administration
Various Locations, California
- Provides assistance to members of the public.
- Provides essential services to our customers, helping them to apply for original or replacement social security cards, resolve problems and understand important information concerning their personal earnings records, benefits, eligibility or general aspects of SSA programs.
This is a rewarding career with the U.S. Government with:
- A flexible work schedule;
- Paid holidays;
- Health and life insurance;
- Vacation and sick leave benefits;
- Retirement and Thrift Savings Plans;
- Employee Counseling Service;
- Awards and advancement opportunities.
The Basic SR Training Course lasts approximately 9 weeks and provides newly hired SRs with all of the information necessary to perform in the position.
- Qualified applicants will be required to participate in a panel interview as part of the hiring process. These interviews provide an opportunity to demonstrate an aptitude for meeting and dealing with the public.
$35,000 - $60,000 per year (GS-962-5/6/7)
To apply, please submit detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 1, 2014.