U.S. Social Security Administration
July 31, 2014
The positions are available at the Denver Federal Center.
- Assists the public in person or by phone to establish entitlement to Social Security benefits. Your contacts will allow you to obtain, clarify, and verify data used to analyze claims and make benefit entitlement decisions.
Before beginning the job, Claims Representatives must successfully complete a four-month training program.
- Current noncompetitive eligibility.
- GS-5: Experience that shows ability to perform listed duties OR four years of college leading to a B.A./B.S. degree OR a B.A./B.S. degree OR combination of experience and education.
- GS-7: Experience that shows ability to perform listed duties OR one year of graduate level education OR B.A./B.S. degree and superior academic achievement in a related field OR combination of experience and education.
- GS-9: Completed graduate degree in related field.
$33,944 - $51,433 per year
Please submit your resume and DOS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.