Your photo can be part of Peace Corps’ next nationwide advertising campaign!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their images to the Viewfinder Photo Contest. Current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers were encouraged to submit images that best visually capture the theme:
Photos will be considered for a professionally-designed advertising campaign to be published on a multitude of online platforms and pitched to national publications including Time magazine, ESPN, and many others.
Winning photos may be:
- Featured in a nationwide advertising campaign
- Pitched to national publications such as Time and ESPN
- Printed professionally as posters (winners will receive their poster signed by the Peace Corps Director)
- Included in a photo gallery on peacecorps.gov
- Highlighted on the homepages of the Peace Corps website and Digital Library
- Featured in a Peace Corps press release
- Entries will be accepted through August 17
- Submissions received after the deadline will still be added to the digital library, but will not be considered for the contest
- First, second, third place and two honorable mentions will be awarded
- Current and returned Volunteers are eligible to participate
- Entries will be judged on the combination of technical merit, creativity, and clarity in conveying the theme of the contest, life-defining moments during your Peace Corps service.
All entries will be added to the Peace Corps Digital Library, a searchable collection of electronic Peace Corps materials from 1961-present. This collection consists of select materials from the Peace Corps archives and contributions from current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers and staff.
Please read the complete contest rules before entering.
Last updated Jun 27 2014