The Peace Corps website offers a thorough overview of the Volunteer experience-the types of work Volunteers do, the countries in which Volunteers serve, a step-by-step guide to the application process, and details about how Volunteers live. Learn About Volunteering is a great place to start for information about Peace Corps and becoming a Volunteer. If youíve looked over the website and are ready to take the next step toward becoming a Volunteer, you can start your application .
Toll-free Hotline: 855-855-1961:
- Call to speak to a recruiter, staff member or for other Peace Corps inquiries.
- If this is an emergency related to a Peace Corps Volunteer or their family, please press 2 for immediate assistance.
Still have questions? The answer may be just a click away. Visit one of our Frequently Asked Questions pages or search the site:
- Volunteer FAQs : Answers to common questions about Peace Corps service
- Returned Volunteer FAQs : Answers to common questions from returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- General Peace Corps Facts : Fast facts about the Peace Corps
If you are enrolling in a health care exchange through the Health Insurance Marketplace and need to send the Marketplace proof that you are not enrolled in health care through Peace Corps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
You can also try the following resources:
- Recruiting Contacts
- Call 855.855.1961 to get in touch with the recruitment office nearest you. Or view our list of regional recruitment office addresses to visit a recruitment office in person or send an email.
- Peace Corps Country Contacts
- Contact a specific Peace Corps country.
- Other Questions and Comments
- Still have questions, or need to contact someone at Peace Corps headquarters? Use this form to send your feedback to Peace Corps staff.
Last updated Oct 08 2014