Our application portal allows you to:
- Create an account or login to an existing account
- Access your profile
- Go at your own pace – start an application, save the information you enter, and go back later to complete the remaining questions.
- Check the status of your application
Peace CorpsLife-Defining Experience
in More Than 60 Countries
Two-year plus training program to help build capacity in education, health, youth in development, environment, community economic development and agriculture.
Peace Corps ResponseHigh-Impact, 3-12 Month Assignments
Short-term assignments for returned Volunteers or other professionals with at least 10 years of work experience.
Global Health Service Partnership Physician and Nurse Volunteers
One-year program that places Global Health Service Partnership Volunteers in medical and nursing schools abroad to train the next generation of health-care professionals.
- Use a recommended browser: For the best experience, use Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome 12.0 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, or Safari 4.0 or higher. Using the most current version of your selected browser will produce the best results.
- Keep your candidate reference number: Once you've created a user profile, you will receive a system-generated e-mail containing your candidate reference number, which you will need to complete the medical process after submitting your application.
- Use only one email: Using one email for us to contact you and to create your profile will make your application process easier. We recommend using a permanent email as opposed to your school or work email.
- Speaking of email, keep us out of your spam folder: Add peacecorps.gov to your safe sender list to ensure you receive all of your emails.
- Check your details carefully: Double check your social security number, your phone number, date of birth, and email address before hitting submit.
- Review the Legal Information Page : Learn about the types of documents Peace Corps may need you to upload along with your application.
- Have Adobe Reader installed: Many of our letters and forms will now come to you in .pdf format. You will need to have the free Adobe Reader installed to view these documents.
Learn more about the application process in our Application FAQs.
Last updated Nov 21 2013