Thank you for your interest in Peace Corps! We are seeking dedicated people to fill thousands of positions around the world.
The best way to know if you qualify for Peace Corps service is to apply.
Ready to apply? Our application portal allows you to:
- Create an account or login to an existing account
- Access your profile
- Access your application
- Check the status of your application
Our application process allows you to go at your own pace. You can start an application, save the information you enter, and go back later to complete the remaining questions.
Learn more about the application process in our Application FAQs .
- Use a recommended browser: For the best experience, use Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome 12.0 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, or Safari 4.0 or higher. Using the most current version of your selected browser will produce the best results.
- Keep your candidate reference number: Once you've created a user profile, you will receive a system-generated e-mail containing your candidate reference number, which you will need to complete the medical process after submitting your application.
- Use only one email: Using one email for us to contact you and to create your profile will make your application process easier. We recommend using a permanent email as opposed to your school or work email.
- Speaking of email, keep us out of your spam folder: Add peacecorps.gov to your safe sender list to ensure you receive all of your emails.
- Check your details carefully: Double check your social security number, your phone number, date of birth, and email address before hitting submit.
- Review the Legal Information Page : Learn about the types of documents Peace Corps may need you to upload along with your application.
- Have Adobe Reader installed: Many of our letters and forms will now come to you in .pdf format. You will need to have the free Adobe Reader installed to view these documents.
- Peace Corps Volunteer Application
- Start the application process to be a Peace Corps Volunteer.
- Global Health Service Partnership Volunteer Application
- Apply between May 1 and November 1, 2013 to be a nurse or physician educator in 2014.
- Response Volunteer Application
- Search and apply to open Peace Corps Response Volunteer positions.
Last updated Nov 21 2013