The Peace Corps is one of the world's most successful and respected development organizations. Part of the Peace Corps' success is due to the dedicated people who work behind the scenes to support the agency and the thousands of Volunteers serving overseas.
Peace Corps employees enjoy challenging and interesting jobs. They provide program and medical support, recruit new Peace Corps Volunteers, manage overseas offices, and provide important administrative services.
Use these pages to learn about the rewarding career you can have as a Peace Corps employee. If you would like to be a Volunteer, you can learn about becoming a Peace Corps Volunteer.
- Peace Corps Vacancy Announcements
- Get a listing of all currently open domestic positions at the Peace Corps.
- Overseas Opportunity
- Overseas opportunities for Peace Corps Country Directors and Associate Directors, as well as contracting opportunities.
- Working at Peace Corps
- Review general information about work life at the Peace Corps, find answers to some frequently asked questions, and learn about who may apply.
- Current Requests for Quotations (RFQs), posted and available for download.
Last updated Nov 20 2013
Fast Facts on Paper
Download the Peace Corps Fact Sheet for easy printing.
Fact Sheet (PDF)
This files is in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Peace Corps Medical Officers (Overseas)
Peace Corps is looking for Medical Officers to serve as the primary health care providers for Peace Corps Volunteers and trainees overseas. Medical Officers also provide education, training, and counseling to Peace Corps Volunteers and trainees.
Find Local Events
Peace Corps recruiters appear at information sessions, campus and community events, and career fairs. Pick a state and find a Peace Corps event near you.
Share your service experience through photos and videos.