‘Tis the season to give the gift of Peace Corps!
This holiday season consider making a donation to the Peace Corps and receive a collectible work of art by American contemporary artist Shepard Fairey. This artwork depicts a Peace Corps agricultural Volunteer working with a young person in Senegal. Fairey was inspired by his RPCV sister who also served in West Africa. Not only is this a great gift for family and friends, but your donation supports the Peace Corps’ mission. First come, first served, so make your donation today!
Why support our work? One hundred percent of your contribution is tax-deductible and will advance the Peace Corps mission of peace and friendship around the globe. Additionally, you can donate in honor or in memory of a loved one.
Important: In order to receive your donor recognition item by December 24, your donation must be received by the Peace Corps by December 11, 2013.
Office of Gifts and Grants Management
1111 20th St. NW Washington, DC, 20526
855.855.1961 ext. 2170
Donor Recognition Items
Peace Corps Art
Created especially for the Peace Corps by Shepard Fairey
Donations from $250 and above
Signed and numbered lithograph
- Limited Edition
- Signed and numbered
- Hand-pulled silk-screened print
- 18" x 24" on 80lb cover, French Cream Speckletone paper
Donations from $50 to $249
- High-end offset print
- Open edition (unnumbered)
- 24" x 36" on 80lb cover, French Cream Speckletone paper
Donations from $20 to $49
Commemorative Peace Corps Poster
- 22" x 30" full color
- Quality poster stock
- Standard frame size
Your choice of one of the following:
- "For dreamers who do."
- "There isn't an app for this."
- "The smallest change can make the biggest difference."
- "Cultivate fresh ideas and help them take root."
Any donation of $10 or more
5 Peace Corps Stickers
- 4" x 5.25"
- Silkscreen on vinyl
Donor Recognition Items
- Limited number available - Fulfillment will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Holiday delivery - In order to receive your donor recognition item by December 24, your donation must be received by the Peace Corps by December 11, 2013.
- Other delivery - Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery in the continental U.S. For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, or overseas, please contact the Office of Gifts and Grants Management at 855.855.1961 x2170 during regular business hours (EST). Or email us at email@example.com.
- Items ship UPS ground.
Contributions made to the Peace Corps are tax deductible for U.S. taxpayers to the extent allowed by law under section 170(a) of the Internal Revenue Code (Peace Corps Tax ID Number # 52-1240194).
Last updated Nov 20 2013