The Peace Corps website offers a thorough overview of the Volunteer experience-the types of work Volunteers do, the countries in which Volunteers serve, a step-by-step guide to the application process, and details about how Volunteers live. Learn About Volunteering is a great place to start for information about Peace Corps and becoming a Volunteer.
If you've looked over the website and are ready to take the next step toward becoming a Volunteer, call us toll-free at 855.855.1961 to speak to a recruiter in your area. You can also apply now and get started on your application.
In case of an emergency, call the Counseling and Outreach Unit
24 hours a day at 1.855.855.1961 ext.1470 or 202.692.1470.
Still have questions? The answer may be just a click away. Visit one of our Frequently Asked Questions pages or search the site:
- Returned Volunteer FAQs: Answers to common questions from returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- General Peace Corps Facts: Fast facts about the Peace Corps
You can also try the following resources:
- Regional Contacts
- Call 855.855.1961 to get in touch with the recruitment office nearest you. Or view our list of regional recruitment office addresses to visit a recruitment office in person or send an email.
- Other Questions and Comments
- Still have questions, or need to contact someone at Peace Corps headquarters? Use this form to send your feedback to Peace Corps staff.
Last updated Jul 16 2012
Fast Facts on Paper
These files are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Contact the Peace Corps
Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Headquarters
1111 20th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20526